20th Anniversary Campus Improvement Project 2021
In celebration of our 20th Anniversary, San Tan Elementary PTO is excited to announce the beginning of a multi-phase exterior Campus Improvement Project.
What you should know:
- The overall fundraising goal to fully complete this project is $200,000.
- This will be a multi-phase project with each phase/component completed as funds become available.
- All monies used for this project will come from funds raised through donations, sponsorships, & grants via San Tan PTO Boosters 501(C)(3).
- Phases and Components are subject to change based on the success of fundraising efforts and availability of products & materials.
How you can help:
- Make a direct donation to San Tan Boosters or become a sponsor.
- Request a matching donation from your place of employment.
- Share our sponsorship information with businesses you have close relationships with.
- Attend PTO events & activities throughout the year.
- Join the campus improvement committee and help with our fundraising efforts.
Includes the below + logo recognition on all marketing materials for length of project.
Includes the below + invitation to dedication ceremony.
Includes the below + company plaque for display & business partner listing inside school.
Includes the below + name/logo recognition on PTO social media + dedicated post.
Includes the below + name/logo recognition on PTO website.
Recognition on FB page + any size friendship path brick.